5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ok, with a new character, I get a blank skills page. It doesn't like my skills list for some reason. Do I only need to define my new skills in data_common, or is there another place they need to be listed?

I tried replacing the old skills file, and I still can't get any skills to show up. Don't know what I messed up.

EDIT:

I deleting the reference to the script, so it's semi-working now. I may need to cut some stuff out of the script, since I've removed some fields from the skills page.
    Last edited by Brianide; October 9th, 2011 at 21:04.

Got it. Thanks again for the help!

Ok, last thing for now, I promise. Do you know where the default values for ability scores are stored? I need to default them to 0.

EDIT

My friend found it. All good.
    Last edited by Brianide; October 10th, 2011 at 01:47.

New issue: I can run my ruleset just fine, but if I create a campaign and then try to load it, I get "Could not load ruleset root file (base.xml)." My base.xml file is right in the ruleset folder where it should be. Is there a script or something the points to it on a campaign load that I might have deleted?

Does this happen every time? I've had that message come up occasionally, especially after a crash. Check that the file is under the rulesets/<ruleset-name> folder - that there's not another level involved.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I can manage characters under the ruleset, and I can start a new campaign, but if I try to load a campaign, I get the error. Base.xml is sitting right inside the ruleset folder. I started with the D&D 3.5 ruleset and simply modded some files, so nothing has changed position.

Thread Information