DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Module Content Selection/Filtering

Hey, ya'll!

So I've been thinking... Is there any way to block out/filter the content of the modules so that I only have what i want from them on the table? If not, could this be considered for an upcoming update? It's just that, sometimes, I want to navigate my images/itens/story/tables tabs without all the content I'm not interested in having at the table...

Ex: I'm only interested in Volo's Guide to Monsters for the races, so I'd like to load races only for that book. Maybe some images... that book is awesome.

I'm quite confortable with fantasy grounds now, it's been a year since i bought the ultimate license and I have 0 regrets. I thank you all in advance.
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

Blog Entries
    1) Don't load everything under the sun if you don't need it, it just wastes memory (will be less of a concern when the Unity version is out).
    2) Use the Group dropdowns. Like for Races, bring up the master Races window and you'll see a dropdown at the top. Click that then click Volo's Guide. And so on.

With modules and their content it is all or nothing.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Well... That's a bummer. :/

It ain't that bad tbh, I just think it would be a nice QOL change. Thanks for the Reply!
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

Thread Information