FG Spreadshirt Swag

Deathwatch Ruleset Help

Greetings..... I have been trying to alter Nezzir's Dark Heresy Ruleset. I have found that I can change the graphics, making them Deathwatch easy enough, but the Character Sheet is really kicking my butt. I've tried to make a few changes and...well... it just ends up freaking out. It really seems like it would be easy for someone who knows what their doing, because the Deathwatch and Dark Heresy games are very similiar and use almost all the same stats and stuff. Anyhow if anyone is working on a Deathwatch Ruleset.... please let me know.

Depending on the amount of code incorported into the Ruleset, changes to a character sheet can be fairly involved. If you are interested, post some of the details you are trying to do and I can take a look at it this weekend to see if I can make recommendations.

I unfortunately don't have time to make the changes, but knowing what you are trying to do, I can help give you an idea where to focus.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Thread Information