FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder graphics

Hi folks. I've been trying to find where the graphics for the new PFSRD are stored so I can modify them. I've had great success giving the d20_JPG a signature look, but I can't find the folders for the new ruleset anywhere.

What am I missing? Was it an invisibility potion?
    "The Black Gate must fall!"

The 3.5E ruleset is included as a .pak file (3.5E.pak) in the directory where Fantasy Grounds is installed (the application directory not the data directory). Thsi is usually \Program Files\Fantasy Grounds II. The .pak file is a zip file, unzip it and you'll have a similar structure to what you're used to in d20_JPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    The 3.5E ruleset is included as a .pak file (3.5E.pak) in the directory where Fantasy Grounds is installed (the application directory not the data directory). Thsi is usually \Program Files\Fantasy Grounds II. The .pak file is a zip file, unzip it and you'll have a similar structure to what you're used to in d20_JPG.
    Thank you so much. I thought it was going to be something simple like that. You rock!

Update: Well, I tried that and it didn't give me access to the icons and frames folders. Just a couple of .xmls (base and gamelements) a logo file and license.

I'm using Windows XP if that makes a difference.

I saw another thread where you suggested running the updater as an admin. I did that as well and checked the date on the 3.5E PAK to see if it was the most recent. It was, but still no go.

Sorry to be a bother, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dunno, my work laptop has XP and I was able to extract the 3.5 pak without Admin and it looks like this for me.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for too. Crap.

If it isn't too much trouble, do you suppose you could zip that folder and email it to me? I used to live in St. Cloud, MN and now I'm in Waterloo, IA, so we're practically neighbors.

[email protected]

If you can, that'd be great. I'd owe you big time. Maybe you could use some maps or something?

Update:
    Well, I was able to open it as a .zip file on my Mac. Thanks for the help guys, I should be all set now.

Macs rule. Windows is a bad baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimian
    I'm using Windows XP if that makes a difference.
    It might make a difference. Install 7zip (it's free and open source) instead of using the built-in and you should be all set for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimian
    Macs rule. Windows is a bad baby.
    If you're using a more modern version of mac OS than 10.1 (Puma) it's hardly a valuable comparison to say it's better than your ten year old windows xp. Fresh milk is better than spoiled no matter what dairy it came from, eh?

Thread Information