FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Program to download fortune cards as module for this extension.

2013/03/03 - Changed to application from script due to issues. Requires .Net 3.0 or higher
    2013/03/03 - All five fortune card sets now parsed.
    Last edited by valeros; March 4th, 2013 at 04:08.

Sorry to bring back he subject but I can't find a link to download the 4E Fortune Cards Extension ?
    They don't seem to be a link in the developper sign ?
    Sorry to be so clueless but i really don't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapadekoi View Post
    Sorry to bring back he subject but I can't find a link to download the 4E Fortune Cards Extension ?
    They don't seem to be a link in the developper sign ?
    Sorry to be so clueless but i really don't find it.
    There's a link in post #21 immediately above your post.

If you don't see it, make sure you're viewing the full site (there'll be a "Full Site" link at the bottom of the page) or that the theme (set at the bottom left of the page) is "FGResponsive".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you very much for the quick answer !
    Are you talking of the "Fortune Cards_2013_0303.zip" file ?
    I already DL it but I guessed it was only to add the cards to an already existing extension. Maybe because I'm not a native english speaker I understood it this way.
    However It doesn't work for me. When I execute the fortune cards.exe, I can choose which deck to DL and then nothing happen. No module/file is created.
    Is it supposed to be install somewhere special ?
    (I have 3.5 Net installed)
    Last edited by Yapadekoi; October 20th, 2018 at 14:15.

1) The program listed in post #21 is to download the cards, not the extension. It no longer works since WoTC changed their website and all that content is gone.
    2) I do not see the extension listed anywhere in the thread either.
    3) I do not see a link in Zeus's signature line either.
    4) I still had the extension and data around from a long time ago. I just tried it out and it does not seem to work any more.
    Last edited by valeros; October 20th, 2018 at 17:32.

Thanks, I feel less stupid for not being able to make it work.
    I will tinker somethong myself. Anybody have the drow treachery deck picture ? they are gorgeous !

Attached updated program to create the mod file for the cards (based on the data on https://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Cards).

If given permission, I can post the version of the extension I had downloaded a long time ago.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Guys, I was thinking of starting a 4ed campaign in the near future, there is a way to let the mod file works?
    I've downloaded the .exe file and created the mod file, but the latter isn't recognized as a module by FG.. any ideas to let it work?
    Thanks in advance!
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Thread Information