DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DrZeuss
    What other house rule options were you considering?
    Just a configurable hand size.

As well as supporting the Fatedancer theme it would also support many of the ideas in this article on WotC.

There are some good ideas in that article, such as Fortune Cards as rewards. Though I am more than content with the extension as it is now and wouldn't want to distract you from other projects.

So just as a question...
    How would one go about doing the "community" method if the DM wanted to use that single stack of cards method everyone draws from?
    Also, when you put in a Stroke of Luck card, how would you put it in to the deck anyways during play? Like just grab it from the deck set via a share when you are granted a stroke of luck or what?

A question on this extension ... Once you enter the table data, do the fortune cards only reside in the campaign in which the cards were entered? That is, can you export a deck from one campaign to another or do the cards become "global" when the extension is invoked?

Blog Entries
    @zapoqx: You would have to nominate one of the PCs to host the deck for the group. All card draws would be made from the single deck. As for Stroke of Luck, you simply add the card to the deck during play, once used and finished, the Stroke of Luck card can then be removed from the deck.

@Fot5: You can use the /export command from within FGII to output campaign data (including Fortune Cards) to a module. Using the module you can then access the cards/sets across multiple campaigns.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

It would be nice if the GM were able to toggle on or off the deck feature on the player's side (e.g., so that the GM could use cards but players do not).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fot5
    It would be nice if the GM were able to toggle on or off the deck feature on the player's side (e.g., so that the GM could use cards but players do not).
    When the DM creates the Fortune Card Deck Set(s), just don't share them. Player's will not be ale to populate their PC charsheet decks.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates

Great extension as always!

When I try to remove a shared sheet, the only thing that shows up later is to "update" the shared sheet instead of sharing it again altogether.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortani
    Great extension as always!

When I try to remove a shared sheet, the only thing that shows up later is to "update" the shared sheet instead of sharing it again altogether.
    Sorry Mortani, I am not following what your explaining. Are you referring to removing a shared card set?
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Sorry about that, had a few glasses of wine before I decided to post that

It works as expected. Thanks again for sharing your hard work!!

Blog Entries

Lightbulb 4E Fortune Cards v0.2

Hey everyone,

Just a quickie, I have updated the 4E Fortune Cards extension to support the latest v2.9a release of FGII.

18th June 2011 - v0.2

• Updated classes to support new 2.9a API / removed dependencies on NodeManager package.

You can grab the latest version over at my site. See banner in sig for link.

Enjoy!

DrZ
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Thread Information