DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Annoying issue with the character sheet since last update

Hello everyone! I just started a new game of 4e with new friends and as we were implementing their characters onto the FGU character sheet, we realized that there was an issue within the Ability tab.

When we manually create a new entry in any of the four boxes here (Feats, Special Abilities, Armor Proficiency, Weapon Proficiency) and then click on its link to open the pop up window to fill it up, we can only write in the Title text field of the window, but NOT in the bigger text field where you are supposed to write what your feat or ability actually does.

In fact on previous pre-rolled characters I had made before the update, manual entries that I had made and filled up have had their text simply deleted. Only the title remains.

That is quite the issue and I have checked, it does not matter if the pop up window is in read only mode or not, I’ve also created a new campaign to check and the issue remains.

We just cannot, both players and the DM, write in that big text field on the pop up window of any new manual entry we make in any category of the Ability tab of the 4e character sheet since last update (We’re on the FGU v4.5.2 (2024-03-21) version).

Is there a solution? Can someone please help?

Thank you for reporting. We have been fixing an issue with secondary windows from the character sheet and we pushed an update to get the lock system back into these windows. This appears to have slipped through. We will find a solution and get it pushed with the next update to the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Just pushed a hot fix for this one. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Hello! Sorry, it doesn’t work, the issue remains.

Also I’ve noticed that the powers, feats and NPCs do not have their colored headbands and original display from the PHB and the monster stat block anymore. I do not know if it is visual only though.

Last thing: in the Party Sheet, on the XP tab, when I right click and award a quest or encounter, it doesn’t give the XP; I can tick the box on each entry sure but it doesn’t do anything I have to do the math and enter the XP manually in the character sheet! I cannot do that from this tab.

Sorry for throwing all this at you I know you are here for us and it is already awesome that you responded so quickly!

And I’m confirming after a second test that the issue with the ability tab new manual entries persists, I still can’t write in the body text block, only the title, even after pressing tab.

I responded in Discord as well. Sorry for the confusion, this was very similar to another issue addressed on Thursday. I'll have a fix for this particular 4E window in our Tuesday update.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for reporting. This should now be fixed. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi everyone, I saw that they made an update for 4e on FANTASY GROUND but nothing seems to have changed, (the graphics of the powers, monster objects etc..) still sucks, can I know when they will think about fixing this indecent obscurity? A thousand thanks

Quote Originally Posted by famuraa View Post
    Hi everyone, I saw that they made an update for 4e on FANTASY GROUND but nothing seems to have changed, (the graphics of the powers, monster objects etc..) still sucks, can I know when they will think about fixing this indecent obscurity? A thousand thanks
    Don't post the same message in different locations, it just makes people read the same thing twice.

Moon Wizard and others already answered your query.

ok, sorry, but this situation is very bad to sopport

Thread Information