STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Afk

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    I've moved this into SWEX 3.2 - after trialling it with players this weekend, I've changed "Player is AFK" message to "Player is away from keyboard". Turns out none of my players (being non-technical types) have even heard the term AFK before !

Interested to see what might be done for the GM. For now, it would be simple to add a slash command and chat text info, but need somewhere for that icon...
    Where the GMs speech bubble goes would be fine

Previously: MurghBpurn

Think that is the "anyone typing" speech bubble, not just the GMs. But yeah, doing some indicator(s) in that corner is probably the best plan.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Think that is the "anyone typing" speech bubble, not just the GMs. But yeah, doing some indicator(s) in that corner is probably the best plan.
    Hmmm

I always thought when Players were speaking they had a Speech Bubble on their Portrait, do they put one in the chat window too?

Previously: MurghBpurn

Whoops - your right (really need to sit in as a player more often !) - it's a GM talking indicator only. Perfect spot then.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information