FG Spreadshirt Swag

A couple questions

* How do I add permanent bonuses to skills? I tried dropping a number on the skill, but the only way to add a permanent bonus seems to be if you have a d12. Example: I have a character with the Healer Edge and a d10 Healing skill. How do I add a +2 to every Healing roll?

* How do you reset the bennies back to the starting value for the session for the whole group?

More questions to come as I get familiar with the ruleset.

Cheers,
    JPG

I found the ability to manually add bonuses when you right-click on the die field (right clicking the skill name field, and dropping numbers will not work).

More questions:
    * How do you add all PCs to an initiative tracker at once?

Other things I noticed:
    * Bell ring option generates script error.
    * PC pace field is not linked to tracker.
    * Parry and Toughness are showing as both zero, for a character that has d4 Vigor and no fighting skill; but is displaying for a different character

BTW, I'm using the SavageWorlds 3.1 (Build 16) ruleset.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    You cant drop all pcs at once to the tracker. And Parry and Toughness doesnt auto calc. You have to do the math and then enter manually. As for bennies, you have to mouse wheel the value back to its original value every new game.

SW doesnt have a lot of automation like 4e. But it doesnt slow anything down really.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    I have no idea what the question is (I suspect not having ever played 4e is the problerm here
    * Parry and Toughness are showing as both zero, for a character that has d4 Vigor and no fighting skill; but is displaying for a different character
    On the character sheet the left hand column should auto-calculate the base parry/toughness/pace for a character but edges and racial modifiers can change them hence the ability to "tweak" them on the right.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Love your quote Kevin!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

* Bell ring option generates script error.
    Bell ring error only happens for unheld PCs - hopefully rare in most games. Already fixed for 3.2 (Murgh spotted it).

PC pace field is linked in 3.2 - think I found a few oddities in the linking when rewriting bits after 3.1 - that might have been one of them.

Last point I've not seen before - except that you need to manually set the "current" values of these - only the "default" ones get auto-calculated ?
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    Love your quote Kevin!
    Wish I could claim the credit, I found it on the Pinnacle forums in a discussion about what would make a good Savage Worlds T-Shirt.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thanks for the help everyone.

I ended up manually entering the Parry, Toughness on most characters. For one of the characters, the Total field for these stats got set to the Base numbers somehow. Not sure why one did, but thought there was more linking there and that it was not working.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information