STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 24 First 123412 ... Last

Boooyah! We'll be checking it out this weekend.

If you like i can give you a 30 minute overview in Teamspeak of the new things. Some features are a bit to hidden and some things seem unclear as several GMs told me. I did not have to write a Manual yet.

I am living in the German Timezone (GMT+1)

Fenloh

Quote Originally Posted by Fenloh
    If you like i can give you a 30 minute overview in Teamspeak of the new things. Some features are a bit to hidden and some things seem unclear as several GMs told me. I did not have to write a Manual yet.

I am living in the German Timezone (GMT+1)

Fenloh
    I'm not the GM, but I can talk to our GM to see if he's interested. Thanks!

I have to say. I'm insanely happy about this ruleset. I don't have immediate plans for it but I am certainly following it closely. I'm introducing my group to FGII via Pathfinder because I think it's a less complicated game, but between this ruleset and Hero Lab support for Shadowrun... online Shadowrun games feel much more doable. Thank you for all your work! I wish I were talented enough to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle
    I have to say. I'm insanely happy about this ruleset. I don't have immediate plans for it but I am certainly following it closely. I'm introducing my group to FGII via Pathfinder because I think it's a less complicated game, but between this ruleset and Hero Lab support for Shadowrun... online Shadowrun games feel much more doable. Thank you for all your work! I wish I were talented enough to contribute.
    I just loaded this ruleset and took a gander
    /applaud +standing.ovation

It's freaking beautiful so far.
    Everybody lies...
    -Dr. Gregory House, HOUSE MD-

Urge to destroy world, rising...
    -Black Mage, 8-Bit Theater-

Did you use the folder version or the installer? If you used the installer, how did it work for you?
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

I used the installer.

I have noticed a bug, I think. Under weapons, when I try to add a melee weapon that does STR/2 + x, there is no field for x. If i enable the radio button to apply half my STR, it only uses that value.

Also, are "OnDoubleClick" functions still in need of implementing?
    Everybody lies...

The Field for the meele Damage, that you are talking about, is indeed half strength. it adds its Value to the DV. Sadly many fields must be scrolled with the mouse (usually CTRL Mouse), because of the Way the add up internally. I havent really found a solution yet.

The field for half STR is only there if you get a STR Bonus through magic. It should add correctly add up to DV.

As i already said, there are some things that seem a bit strange at first.

If you rightclick on the name of the weapon you can add ammo using "Add Modifier". You can add Modifiert to Skills when you rightclick on skill. You can also drag and drop skills on the top bar with the Tabs and the attributes.

There are some more features that you may not see right away, just play around or post questions here, i will try to answer them.

Oh, and Screenshots would also be nice

Fenloh

Quote Originally Posted by Fenloh
    The Field for the meele Damage, that you are talking about, is indeed half strength. it adds its Value to the DV. Sadly many fields must be scrolled with the mouse (usually CTRL Mouse), because of the Way the add up internally. I havent really found a solution yet.

The field for half STR is only there if you get a STR Bonus through magic. It should add correctly add up to DV.

As i already said, there are some things that seem a bit strange at first.

If you rightclick on the name of the weapon you can add ammo using "Add Modifier". You can add Modifiert to Skills when you rightclick on skill. You can also drag and drop skills on the top bar with the Tabs and the attributes.

There are some more features that you may not see right away, just play around or post questions here, i will try to answer them.

Oh, and Screenshots would also be nice

Fenloh
    Okay, I got the STR/2 modifier to apply correctly, you can't manually input the base DV in the field, you have to use CTRL+MouseWheel

I still think this is some great work
    Everybody lies...

Hello,

Many Thanks for this Ruleset. We are starting a campaing right now!

There is one thing I don't get right, How do I throw Initiative and use the combat tracker correctly?

Thanks in Advance

Dip

Thread Information