Page 24 of 24 First ... 14222324
  1. #231
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by madmarvin View Post
    i'm trying to add items using the sr4 ruleset but i can't edit them what am i doing wrong?
    Hi madmarvin you might need to tell us what you are doing? I just created items in the Character Sheet and in Items without issue.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  2. #232

    adding items

    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi madmarvin you might need to tell us what you are doing? I just created items in the Character Sheet and in Items without issue.
    ok specificly character sheet, combat add new weapon when i click on teh shadowrun symbol a info window pops up and i can't edit anything in that wondow,

    so how do i add weapons so that their combat info is included?
    same with manually entering spells i can't edit the spell info pop up

  3. #233

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by madmarvin View Post
    ok specificly character sheet, combat add new weapon when i click on teh shadowrun symbol a info window pops up and i can't edit anything in that wondow,

    so how do i add weapons so that their combat info is included?
    same with manually entering spells i can't edit the spell info pop up
    The best way is to use the basic rules module and drag in the weapons from there...

  4. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    The best way is to use the basic rules module and drag in the weapons from there...
    i smart person would have looked for that and realized that....thank you very much.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in