DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... Last

Shadowrun 4 new Ruleset

Hi,

i have just sent Drakhar the newest SR4 Ruleset. It will be available on the FGwiki soon.

EDIT: It's also available in the library: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/library/

In this Version the Combattracker is running. The NPC sheet is not done, NPC Rolls etc are not done, as are Items and several other things but it is getting updated.

Please send Issues, feature Requests and Bug reports as a pm. Thanks.

There will also soon be a converter for the dumpshock XLS Chargen. As soon as it is done i will have it posted on the fgwiki.

I could use some programming help with NPC sheet, Items and several other tasks.

Fenloh
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 13th, 2013 at 03:54.

Thanks for this, i'm using the current one in a long running game, it'll be nice to use the combat tracker now.

I'm getting ready to post this up. I also built it into a pak with an installer if you would like to have that posted as well, Fenloh. Let me know.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Hi,

that would be great . I keep you updated with the new Versions.

Fenloh

Great. I'll get it all uploaded when I get home from work tonight.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Ok! Updated Shadowrun files have been posted here:
    https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/Shadowrun

Both the PAK version wrapped in an installer as well as the normal folder version are listed there for download.

Thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

A new Version is being sent to drakhar. Thanks a lot for putting it in an installer. Works great fast and smooth. I like the SR4 Graph very much.

Versionkey: Shadowrun (4) . FG Version (2.8) . Developer Version (current)

Version 4.2.8.87
    * Skillcategories horizontal for better overview and drag and drop (Skillname to category) for automatic Type selection
    * onWheel function for Lable and Icon Cycler works now both ways
    * added copyright Message to entry message and License html
    * Defaultlables for Infection, Magical and Skillgroup
    * changed Weapon Type Icon Cycler to Label Cycler
    * Repositioning DamageValue
    * new fields for Singleshot and Semiautomatic, short Burst, Long Burst and Full Auto
    * added Ammocount

Version 4.2.8.90
    * added firemode text to weaponroll
    * added initrolls via ct for npc, pc and all
    * tabtargets reworked
    * minor cosmetic changes

Fenloh

They newest release has been posted to FGWiki. Both the PAK installer and the Zipped Ruleset Folder file have been updated.

Thread Information