FG Spreadshirt Swag

Any other tutorials on Combat Tracker

Hi, I am a newbie bought the full program to run my own D&D 3.5e game. I have been working on getting my campaign ready to roll and have been trying to practice using the combat tracker so I am used to it when the campaign starts, but I am still having issues trying to figure out what all the in's and out's of the combat tracker are. I have watched all of Xorn's tutorials (which are fantastic) since I am not using 4.0 I have watched all of the older tutorials. But, the one showing combat is not all that in depth and with the new changes you just put in for 3.5 I am still working on figuring out everything. Are there any more tutorials on combat??

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I take it you've checked the Combat Tracker section/s in the 3.5E user guide accessible from the library link above?

Yep, I have been rereading that area again and still trying to practice with the combat tracker, but I am still not getting it to do everything that it shows on the instructions or even when I connected with my wife's computer it still does not work right. So it could easily be me, but I hoped there might be some more examples I could look at to get an idea of what I might be doing wrong. Since I am still so new to the program it is problem something I am doing, just have not figured out what that is yet..

We all generally need a bit of help when using FG for the first time...

What are you trying to do that isn't working for you?

Will looks like I am the village idiot today. really did not look at the rule set as well as I thought I had, on my re-read again everything is working like a charm and I am targeting and having no trouble at all hitting NPC's or PC's now. I am going on to effects next so things are really coming together now for when I get ready to start my own 3.5 campaign.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandar
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    No problem, glad you're making progress... Hope myour campaign goes well. :-)

The big test will be when I post for players and see if there will be any takers or not. This is the reason I choose FG, to be able to play as a DM, since I really can not find anyone in my area who wants to have face to face games anymore and my gaming group broke up years ago. I prefer AD&D
    2nd ed., but had to go to 3.5.

Thanks

Thread Information