DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Crusaders Companion Library Module

Hi Y'all,

Has anybody created a Library Module for the Crusaders Companion for FG 2. yet?

Thanks,

Tis

Tisben,

If nobody did it already, you could make it yourself by checking these threads -if you don't know exactly how to create FG2 library content:

And the links at my signature.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

I just saw it: Crusader Companion is 302 pages with a considerable amount of crunch (stack blocks, tables) . . . Even if you are proficient with making FG2 library modules that is going to be a lot of work. 0_o
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."

Wolfgang Smith

First off, thanks for alerting me to the existence of this document - 300+ pages and fo' free... nice!

I wouldn't look for anyone to be doing this anytime soon - in looking through the doc, there are lots of bits of what look to be copyrighted info lifted from many places gathered into the book. For instance, it looks to me that all of the name tables are lifted straight out of "Gary Gygax's Extraordinary Book of Names" (currently out of print, but still copyrighted none the less). I haven't read the Call of Cthulu (sp?) rules in ages, but the stuff about sanity looks like the stuff I remember reading from there.

And yeah, it would be an insanely huge job to make a module out of the entire book. Smaller modules might be a lot more practical that just feature one aspect of the book, like spells or character classes or something.

If you're a C&C fan and haven't seen this, there's likely things that you'll find interesting in there. Since Troll Lords is distributing it for free (I'm sure for good reason), I think I'm safe on these boards in pointing you towards their downloads page: https://www.trolllord.com/downloads/
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

It's a great resource isn't it?

I think if more people knew about it, they would consider leaving 4E, PF and 3.5 as the material in the book really expands C&C to a whole new level.

With this resource and C&C's easy compatibility to 1e, 2e, 3.0 and 3.5, the game really has a tremendous amount of possibilities.

If anybody does happen to create any modules from it I would be grateful to know, as well as I'm willing to share when I create them.

Thanks for pointing me to the module creation info Demonsbane.

Take care,

Tis

Quote Originally Posted by Tisben
    It's a great resource isn't it?
    That seems. I would need to look at it with more thoroughly, but just by taking a cursory look I was a bit impressed by the quality of the contents, including editing and some pictures.
    M.C. Escher

Wolfgang Smith

Thread Information