FG Spreadshirt Swag

[2.8] 3.5e/Pathfinder - Questions and Observations

So, still can't work out how the new modifiers work, any suggestions?

Are the following entries for descriptive text or specific automation text?
    Damage Reduction
    Special Movement
    Vision / Special Senses

CMB (from the PCs sheet) is always labelled as Grapple in the chat window, can it be changed?

Blinded effect doesn't appear to modify Perception

Incorporeal would appear to be giving a 50% miss chance, should it not be 50% damage from magical weapons?

Edit:

Shade damage is recorded as 1d6 Strength damage, however it records it as normal wounds.
    Last edited by CrazyGoblinoid; July 31st, 2011 at 13:00.

The Perception skill isn't selectable from the Senses location for NPCs/creatures from the included Bestiary, it is from NPCs/creatures created from the campaign NPCs

Edit:

btw, I hope this isn't coming across as me whining, I'm very happy with the 2.8 update, just making observations
    Last edited by CrazyGoblinoid; July 31st, 2011 at 15:20.

I figured that there would be a series of minor revisions after the v2.8 release, especially since I have not played in a PFRPG game yet.

Character DR, Special Movement, Senses
    These are just informational fields on the character sheet. DR can be automated in the CT for the character, but the effect will need to be added manually.

Blinded perception penalty
    Minor bug. On the list.

PFRPG incorporeal differences
    This is a difference between d20 and PFRPG that I did not catch during my research. This one is fairly deep in the attack/damage code, so it may take a bit to address. On the list.

Ability damage
    This is a limitation of the current implementation. There is no mechanism to perform ability damage right now, so the ruleset assumes regular damage when it sees a dice roll. On the list.

Perception roll in Senses field
    Formatting difference between d20 and PFRPG. On the list.

Thanks for all the reports,
    JPG

I just noticed that "disable device" uses INT instead of DEX on the character sheet.

Thread Information