FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hmm lots of Greyhawk stuff thats awesome I really loved playing Greyhawk. I have the Boxed Set, Greyhawk Adventures, Castle Greyhawk Module, and the City of Greyhawk Boxed set.

I am definitely interested. I checked the times and I think it would work for me. That would 7:30PM to 10PM my time wed. which still gets me to bed early enough for work the next day.

I have never used the Fantasy Ground software so would likely purchase one of the cheaper packages to start out.

And I might need a little guidance on how to get this all rolling so any help you could offer would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Babylon
    And I might need a little guidance on how to get this all rolling so any help you could offer would be great.
    I'm sure Leo will take care of you, but if you have any question about FG or the OSRIC ruleset (AD&D clone), send me a PM.

Unless Leo has deleted him, there is a human paladin fully created and ready to be played.

See you on Wednesday!

Blog Entries
    Maverick, if you want, you can roll up a PC and PM me the info ahead of time, or just fill out your character sheet before the game. We usually have some downtime for the first 20 minutes or so waiting for everyone to get settled.

The ruleset will download from my server when you initially connect. Just type in a username and the server alias (able user dead user). Select an existing PC or create your own (double click), and you are in.

If you are having trouble connecting, post in the discussion under the game calendar listing. I usually check there first if someone doesn't show.

See you on Wed!

Thread Information