5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Another new pathfinder quest again......

I am putting together a new game for the first time. I have never DM a game on FG's system before so it might get off to a slow start. It will be using the pathfinder ruleset. The game will actually be the Crypt of the Everflame. Sorry for stealing any of your players CrazyGoblinoid in advance. It is a good beginning quest for newbies I thought.

I am looking for 3 or 4 players to begin with. Not all newbies hopefully as I am myself.

You will require the FG's lite licence or better to participate and will need to be available at the appropriate times. This is the good bit as I am highly flexible with times and available a lot of the time.

You will need to make up a character as well, that can be done on the first session.

If you are interested respond to this thread or send me a pm.
    I am here to listen, not to teach, go look somewhere else.

I'm interested; however, as I am GMT -5, that might make scheduling a tad difficult. I'm currently free on Tuesdays after 5:00pm EST, though.

Sorry Kung-Fu Joe that day I am not available.

what day and time are you looking for? I'm interested if we can get the date and time right

Im -6 gmt, I can play after 8:00 pm most any night (that i don't have a session)

Days I am available are monday, tuesday, friday, saturday and sunday.

Times are 14:00 - 20:00 GMT.

yeah that wont work for me

Available any day of the week, evening preferred. -8 GMT

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonAlchemist
    Available any day of the week, evening preferred. -8 GMT
    Excellent!

Go here and sign on. Once one or two more people have signed up, I will add some possible days/times for play and we can begin.

Just signed up; I'm generally available Saturdays at the time mentioned, and can usually let you know on Monday if I'm not going to be (I'm in GMT, but work in catering, which comes complete with different shifts every week).

Thread Information