DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Lots of thanks for this lovely extension. I´m using it over a year now. A few days ago I tested the beta update just to see what changed.
    The problem is, that the button for the charakter selection button moved down on the sidebar. Since I´m a total noob to xml and my skills in making graphics aren´t great either, maybe you guys can help fix it? For all of us using this great extension.

Best regards and thanks in advance!
    Myrmidion

Blog Entries
    Cheers, I am sure Trenloe also appreciates the nice words.

3.0 introduced a new structure to rulesets so existing extensions/themes are likely to break somewhat. I am sure Trenloe will update the PF theme soon enough, if not if someone can send me the latest version (I only have the very early pre-release builds) I'd be happy to adjust it.

I'll also submit it to Smiteworks for inclusion in the base 3.5E/PF rulesets. That way it can be updated automatically during future release updates.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Cheers, sent you a message, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by DrZeuss View Post
    Cheers, I am sure Trenloe also appreciates the nice words.
    Nothing to do with me - it was Madman who continued your work.

I am sure Trenloe will update the PF theme soon enough, if not if someone can send me the latest version (I only have the very early pre-release builds) I'd be happy to adjust it.
    It would be something that I could look at as Madman is away from the forums at the moment (has been for a while). But, I'm not really looking at anything FG 3.0 wise until after FG Con 3 - which is taking up a significant amount of my free time at the moment.

I'll also submit it to Smiteworks for inclusion in the base 3.5E/PF rulesets. That way it can be updated automatically during future release updates.
    That would be really cool. Here is the latest version of the extension I have - I don't know if there was an update after this:

Attachment 5318
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Oops, my bad Madman.

Trenloe - thanks. I'll take a look later this week. After having been away for a while myself, I am just catching up with all the 3.0 changes. Lots to do. Back to the code cave ...
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Is this theme avaiable for download? DId I miss any link? Just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by sergioaguiar View Post
    Is this theme avaiable for download? DId I miss any link? Just love it!
    The link to download is at the end of post #44 above.

However, this was made for a previous versions of Fantasy Grounds, so (as it is now):
    1. It is only available to activate for a 3.5E campaign, not a PFRPG campaign.
    2. There are some change in Fantasy Grounds 3 with the graphics and the layout, so some graphics are out of place or using FG 3 graphics.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The link to download is at the end of post #44 above.

However, this was made for a previous versions of Fantasy Grounds, so (as it is now):
    1. It is only available to activate for a 3.5E campaign, not a PFRPG campaign.
    2. There are some change in Fantasy Grounds 3 with the graphics and the layout, so some graphics are out of place or using FG 3 graphics.
    Thank you, Trenloe!

Anyon know if there is any FG3 Pathfinder theme avaiable for download?

Blog Entries
    I tried updating this to the current version of PFRPG but there are some issues.
    The Character Tab doesn't have the larger button graphics that are now used in the standard ruleset.
    The Story Tab is doing some manipulation which tries to overwrite some files that no longer exist.
    There's also a tweak with the tabs on the party sheet, but I think that's been an issue right along with this theme.
    In order to make this theme work with the latest version it is going to take a bit more than a couple of minor updates unfortunately.

I've attached the update as far as I got with it if someone wants to finish the job.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

So I know I'm late to the party here and all, but I have to say that out of all the Themes I've seen, this one is amazing. It's the Minis Tirith of Themes, and it's amazing.

Unfortunately, while some of the screen shots show the same ivory style pop up boxes (such as tables, story, etc.), none of the versions I have managed to secure have this feature - they all seem to default to the yellowish style. I also have only a handful of the buttons matching the theme (the others default to the banner), so I was wondering:

#1 - Is there a reason (such as an FG update) that has the pop ups not matching the style of the theme?

#2 - If someone can send me the PS files for the buttons so I can make additional ones to cover the items not currently with similar buttons (like Feats, Parcels, Spells, Skills, etc.)

Muchly appreciated folks.

Thread Information