DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    I never added it. I've just been using the builder "as is" from when I first discovered it a while back. When I recently went to reload a map I had been working on several months ago is when I got an error message that collection was "not found".
    Oh right - that's a bummer.

Ive been trying to get the pyromancer site to open for a while now have even gone so far as to reformat my computer and still cannot get the site to open, was hoping someone here would have some ideas on how to fix it. I have 3 computers and none of them can open it. I have no problems with any other sites i try to open only pyromancer.

Ive also tried firefox, and google chrome to no avail and updated java and adobe flash player.

Any additional ideas would be most welcome thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Salz78
    Ive been trying to get the pyromancer site to open for a while now have even gone so far as to reformat my computer and still cannot get the site to open, was hoping someone here would have some ideas on how to fix it. I have 3 computers and none of them can open it. I have no problems with any other sites i try to open only pyromancer.

Ive also tried firefox, and google chrome to no avail and updated java and adobe flash player.

Any additional ideas would be most welcome thanks.
    When you you can't get the site to open - exactly what do you mean? What happens? Do you get any error messages? Please provide as much info as possible to enable to community to help you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All it says is the standard Internet Explorer cannot open the webpage.

When i try firefox it says the connection has timed out.

And when i try google chrome i get this
    Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to pyromancers.com

It appears the pyromancers.com is failing to respond. It does not respond to ping as it times out. So it is probably something with pyromancers.com.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thanks ill keep trying and see if any of my friends can get it to open i know they werent having a problem with it last night ill check and see if they are today. If anyone else has any ideas ill check back regularly.
    Last edited by Salz78; October 29th, 2012 at 01:24.

I know I have been having issues with it for a few weeks and I just assumed they took it down. Try sending pyro a pm if he is still around or an email if you can find it and let him know what is going on with it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Works fine. And I hadn't seen this existed before. cool!

Thread Information