FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

Bump! For a useful tool

Was just playing with this and thought i would share. Took like 6 minutes to do. Some of these old threads need new life. Great map tool

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Site tool

Seems when I log on it does nto work for me!
    I use IE so it should work right?
    "I think we are lost"
    "No way" *makes a small motion*
    " Did you just flip a coin?"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

Not sure but I would have to say yes. I use firefox not IE but I would think you just need to update your Flash plugin or something.

Chris
    Last edited by madman; February 10th, 2012 at 04:19.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfLord
    Seems when I log on it does nto work for me!
    I use IE so it should work right?
    What do you actually see when you say it doesn't work?

I find that in my installation (Win 7 64-bit) it works fine in IE 32-bit, but in IE 64-bit all I see is the red banner along the top (with "Pyromancer" in the text) and then a red "X" just below the red title bar. So, as Madman suggest, I probably don't have flash properly installed for 64-bit IE - you might see the same for yours (32- or 64-bit) if Flash isn't installed.

I usually use Chrome and don't have a problem loading the page. I also just tried IE 64 and 32 bit and the page loaded in both without any problems. Since I use Jing to make Flash videos for an app that requires IE, I know I have recent versions of Flash for IE.

Has anyone made a collection for Pyromancers' Dungeon Painter? It'd be fantastic to see a community around this tool, like there is around Dundjinni (which can't be purchased anymore).

Donations

Honestly, you have no idea how grateful I am for this. I bought a full license ages ago and I am just now getting around to starting a game for some friends. The versatility and efficacy of this flash app is astounding. I would recommend setting up donations for this project as I would gladly help support this.

Blog Entries
    Has the dd3color library been deleted/removed from Pyromancer's site? I'm getting errors trying to load an old map I was working on late last year and can't seem to get that one to show up.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    Has the dd3color library been deleted/removed from Pyromancer's site? I'm getting errors trying to load an old map I was working on late last year and can't seem to get that one to show up.
    Was that ever there as a publicly available library? Did you add it yourself through the "Add your collection" button?

Having a DD3 collection in this app would be a violation of the Profantasy useage rights for those symbols - where you can distribute maps made with the symbols (and charge for them) but you can't distribute anything that would expressly allow transferral/external use of the symbol artwork. Mind you, I'm guessing that Wizards wouldn't be too pleased with scans of their dungeon tiles being made available either...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Was that ever there as a publicly available library? Did you add it yourself through the "Add your collection" button?
    I never added it. I've just been using the builder "as is" from when I first discovered it a while back. When I recently went to reload a map I had been working on several months ago is when I got an error message that collection was "not found".
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information