FG Spreadshirt Swag

xmas and new year!

Merry Xmas and happy new year to you all

So, what you up to this Xmas period gaming wise and what have you got planned for the new year?

Me. I am having a well deserved break until Jan 2nd, when the games begin again!.

In the new year I plan on running savage Saturdays, a series of one off games through a mix of genres of games. Some adventures may take a few weeks to finish but nothing too long. The plan is to re-visit the game worlds from time to time and if a previous player returns they get to use their existing character and gain XP. These games will be free as I and a few other gms are attempting to increase our player base on our 24/7 community. we are also trying to promote the savage worlds game system as we think its awesome. Although there are a few other systems being run. some gms have ultimate licences which we think will help

Try to think of the day as an online gaming club.

Apart from that I plan to hire out some more days to gaming groups needing a gm. But need to ensure the existing groups do not suffer in quality for this.

I also want to try and get some gaming in as well, as a player ... That's my new year plan . What's yours?

So everyone have a safe and adventure filled Xmas and don't get too drunk!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

I'll be running my group's annual face-to-face session all day on the 28th. The rest of the year we play weekly online, as everyone lives in different places. We're into the last stretch of our Age of Worms campaign - the PCs are al 16th level - which I'm sure will last us through next year.

Blog Entries
    Hmm... let's see... plan for 2013.

Continue on with the 3.5, Pathfinder and Rolemaster campaigns I'm running in FG. Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish; I have solid players for all three (although the RMC one could use an extra person). Avoid rolling pins thrown by ball/chain riding a class E maneuverability broom.

I'd love to play in an ongoing campaign set in Greyhawk myself. Time is tight though with all the DMing/GMing I've got on the go.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Merry christmas everyone.
    I have my sights set on playing in and running adventue paths as well as continuing regular pathfinder society game. Maybe even the enemy within too...
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Maybe even the enemy within too...
    I'll be up for that!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas to everyone, enjoy the holidays!
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Blog Entries
    I will be continuing my AD&D classic modules series. If the party can survive the Desert of Desolation, I plan to run White Plume Mountain before finally starting the GDQ series... Looking forward to that!

Wishing the very best in the new year to everybody.

And a sincere thanks to everyone who works so hard to keep this community (program, forum, etc) running. Appreciation cannot be overstated for such efforts.

Late to the Party,
    Dr Babylon

(Personally, I continue with mgholson's terrific PF campaign where I am permitted to play at being a badass until doing so gets me killed.)
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig
    I will be continuing my AD&D classic modules series. If the party can survive the Desert of Desolation, I plan to run White Plume Mountain before finally starting the GDQ series... Looking forward to that!
    So, what are the other modules that make up your series? It sounds a lot like a campaign I ran back in the day.

I don't know if you saw it but WotC is re-issuing the A series as well. That was one of the best ones besides G, D, and Q.

Thread Information