DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How do I update?

Ok, silly question..

I purchased Savage worlds ruleset V3 several months back, and I see V3.1 is now available and read V3.2 is on the way.. So, how do I upgrade my version?

Thanks

If you redownload from where you purchased it, it should be the current version (3.1).

3.2 is still being worked on at the moment.

Previously: MurghBpurn

I got it from here, so just go through the motions as if I was purchasing it a 2nd time? As I dont think I have that email notice anymore.

Edit: Ahh, still had the email with the link, was able to download it again and its 3.1... thanks!
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 1st, 2011 at 11:47.

You should have the order in your order history. Check the link at the bottom of the store page.

Thanks for the help all! everything worked out well.

One last question, is there a Savage World user guide out there, with a list of all the chat commands?

I thought I knew what they were, but I cant even bring up in the /help menu.. it was in a different ruleset that I had, but figured it wouldve been standard from ruleset to ruleset maybe?

There isn't too much standard from ruleset to ruleset - this allows deeper customization of ruleset behavior - but also means neglected rulesets can lack seemingly basic features.

I picked up SW at v3.0 and pushed out v3.1 primarily as a "patch the bugs" release. However, I am now working on v3.2 primarily as a "bring it up to speed" release, which will include adding in many seemingly basic or common features from other rulesets, such as a /help menu.

Not in front of my FGII PC to check, but slash commands include "/id", "/mod", "/w" and "/wg". Oh, and "/die reveal" is a standard one for me - reveals all GM dice rolls.

Pretty sure a better list is in the forums. Equally, if you want to keep up with SW development, there is a development blog here : https://sw4fg2.tumblr.com/

P.s. assuming your the ShotGun Jolly from the NADA site who wrote the Car Wars module for Vassal, then I take my hat off to you sir for your services to the fine game of Car Wars !

Wow.. Thanks.. that is me Car Wars Nut and all.. Trust me, if I knew how to use XML or had time to learn it, I would make a carwars mod for FG..

But then again, thanks.. And thanks again for your work on the savage worlds mod.. fantastic job!

Thread Information