FG Spreadshirt Swag

Palladium Fantasy Rulesets?

Hey Folks,

I am looking for a place to get a Palladium Fantasy rule set for FG2. I was looking into trying to create my own, but it looks like I have to be a professional programmer to do all that. (being sarcastic of course), but truly it does seem very cumbersome and involved, and yet there are ton's of pre-made rule sets for many other games. Not sure if it's a licensing issues or what, but it just seems Palladium would allow a rule set for some money, as Palladium is huge!, and I would easily pay for a palladium rule set, preferably Palladium Fantasy.

Anyway, any idea's where I can get some pre-made rule sets for PRPG? unofficial is fine, I just don't have the time or energy to program in this system as I am busy making the campaigns and living life =p

Thank you in advance for any help,

Currently the closest in existence that I know is the RIFTS Ruleset here: https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/RIFTS

The basics are there, but it still needs some work. But as far as I know it is the furtherest anyone has gone with anything Palladium related at the moment.
    Last edited by drahkar; June 1st, 2011 at 11:25.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Thank you, much appreciated =)

Thread Information