STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    That's very impressive, may I steal that from you? PM me if you may honor me with such. I like the background (though I DID like the original as well)

Quote Originally Posted by grimm182
    Well in an effort to generate more interest in updating the V2 ruleset...
    I have done the following to my ruleset, I am interested in what others have done...:
    Custom Re-skin of Toolset
    Added Warhammer based portraits
    Custom Warhammer Tokens
    Converted Calendar Extenstion to Imperial Calendar
    Added Ruleset code for Portraits in Chat
    Converted the following adventures to FG2:
    A Walk in the Drakwald
    Ashes of Middenheim (WIP)
    Pretty Things
    The Haunting Horror
    The Oldenhaller Contract (for V2)
    With a Little Help from my Friends
    Through the Drakwald

I know theres at least two other code changes that were updated by a friend of mine...but what they were escapes me now....might be with Combat Tracker.
    What do you mean with this??
    And you´re right the other changes were on the CT ohh and you changed the color of the token corruption box
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Combat Tracker

Say, my players can't seem to see the combat tracker. Am I doing something wrong?

"Added Warhammer based portraits means" = i made a few portraits for my players to use...plus i have found some warhammer ones from others on the interwebs.

nothing terribly skilled there as i used token tool.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

Someone should verify this, but as far as i know...with the warhammer ruleset, players dont see the combat tracker.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Yes. It is so. Should they?

If i remember it well the CT is only for the GM...but to be honest i don´t remember if players could see it...i always play it as a GM and not as a player...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

If the combat tracker is hidden will it at least inform players when it's they're turn or will you have to do that manually?

I believe some rulesets allow the players to see some information in the Tracker.
    When the GM puts the turn marker on a player slot in the tracker it will put a notification in the chat window so the player knows it their turn.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Alright so it would be manual, then again if they can't see the tracker I don't know how they would advance the tracker in the first place. So that's settled.

What about the Calander Extension? It's really nifty looking but I'm not sure of it's application and how it's properly used.

Thread Information