DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyDroog
    Alright so it would be manual, then again if they can't see the tracker I don't know how they would advance the tracker in the first place. So that's settled.

What about the Calander Extension? It's really nifty looking but I'm not sure of it's application and how it's properly used.
    I don´t understand what you mean with that but like we said the GM control the CT so after the players roll for Initiative the CT is all yours so...how do they advance the tracker??? the rest is auto...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

In a ruleset in which the CT is open to all players, the player can tap a little arrow to "advance" it to the next person's turn. It's basically a "My turn's done" button.

But if they can't see the CT, obviously there would be no button for them to push.

A few questions about the calendar...copied from the fg2wiki:

In Ikael's own words :
    Campaign calendar can be used to keep track of time and date in your campaign in precision of minutes. Gamemaster can open this utility tool by typing /date slashcommand to the chat. When the campaign calendar too is opened GM may edit the time by either scrolling or drag-and-dropping numbers to the minute, hour can day field. Year can be edited by typing using the keyboard and months and weekdays can be edited by holding ALT down and either clicking or scrolling on the field. Gamemaster may also reset the date and time by typing /resetdate slashcommand to the chat.
    By default the campaign calendar uses gregorian calendarsystem, but you can setup any other calendarsystem by making an extension. Inside the downloaded archieve file you find the campaign calendar extension itself, and two example calendar system extension: gregorian calendar and ICE's Cyradon setting calendar system.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

Ok, so a programming guru friend of mine is looking at making some of the automated features work in the V2 Warhammer ruleset work like they work in the 3.5 JPG ruleset...more of an fyi than anything else.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

Very cool, how does he plan to accomplish this? A d100 roll that checks against the ability you click on?

Wow that is awesome friend!! don´t forget to share :P
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

The rulesets I've created are at the repositories listed in my sig. You can take them and do what you will with them. If you create something cool, be sure and upload it to the site where you got the code.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Thread Information