FG Spreadshirt Swag

New commercial Rulesets

Is there a guide as to how one goes about getting a commercial ruleset made? I am assuming that i can find someone on here or separately who can do the coding, but what about selling, royalties etc?

If the ruleset is for a system you publish, then it would best to to contact Smiteworks at [email protected]. If its for a system that you would like to see a commercial Ruleset created for, then you can either email the request to [email protected] or try and see if you can talk to the Publisher to get them to sign on with Smiteworks and then follow up with an email to Smiteworks at the above email address.

Does that help?
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Quote Originally Posted by drahkar
    If the ruleset is for a system you publish, then it would best to to contact Smiteworks at [email protected]. If its for a system that you would like to see a commercial Ruleset created for, then you can either email the request to [email protected] or try and see if you can talk to the Publisher to get them to sign on with Smiteworks and then follow up with an email to Smiteworks at the above email address.

Does that help?
    Absolutely! It is for one of mine, so i will email Smiteworks straight away. Thanks!

Thread Information