5E Character Create Playlist

Quick question about Genericcontrol

Can it accept an onDrop?
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Better question. Already figured the first one out.

Why, when i send a onDrop a dragdata object by dragging from somewhere else, does it give the error: attempt to index local 'draginfo' (a nil value)

I know it has data in it. I confirm this in the onDrag function that builds the data for for the draginfo object in a onDrag function. But for some reason, the onDrop does not recognize it.

Any ideas?
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Correction to the Refdoc. On the windowcontrol, the details on the onDrop() says that it needs button, x, y, and dragdata. However this is incorrect. It takes x, y, and dragdata. ie onDrop(x, y, draginfo). If you add button in there, draginfo does not work.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...rol.xcp#onDrop

Got it.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information