DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about Library Files.

What am I doing wrong here is all that I ask. I'm trying to get the thumbnail to show up in the actual library entry as seen in the two attachments.

In 3.5E it shows a thumbnail as expected. but I can't seem to get it to work with the AO Modules. I've verified the code involved in exactly the same. So... What am I missing?
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Not sure what AO is, but I'll try an help.

* What ruleset is AO for?
    * Did you verify that the thumbnail is in the module file?

If it's a custom ruleset, you could try hacking the 3.5E module to see if it shows up in the custom ruleset.
    * Copy a 3.5E module.
    * Rename to ZIP and look inside
    * Change and replace the definition.xml to use the custom ruleset
    * Rename back to MOD
    * Fire up FG and check if the thumbnail appears for the hacked module.

Regards,
    JPG

Its a custom ruleset. Thats a good idea. I'll give that a whirl and see what I find.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

So yes. It displays just as it would be expected when I change the ruleset so that I load the module in the AO Ruleset. The icon for the 3.5E Basic rules shows up. Its curious. The code obviously works. I'm just missing something, but I'm not sure what.

Ok. Figured it out. You have to have the name of the librarylink be the same as the module name and it'll use the icon from there.

Now I need to figure out how to use custom ones. Probably going to have to mod the code for that, but this is an excellent start.

Thread Information