FG Spreadshirt Swag

Slipstream SW... video-animation, skype!

Hey just putting this out there:
    Skype voice sessions, Slipstream Savage worlds, Record it, edit, add animation and V/S FX's throw it on youtube... insane? Are you game?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=634

First I would like to see if there is an interest and then arrange times for short 1-2hr weekly sessions. Vocal Role-players (not to worry I can mask the voices)

No typing, use FG2 for rolling and maps/character sheets. SKYPE a must.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Update

In the year 1937, Vogue Nash, funded an experiment that changed Earth FOREVER! Nash created a parallel Earth, torn from its place in the Universe and pulled into DIMENSION X.

The parallel Earth II shattered into huge continental chunks, floating in the Nebulous Space of Dimension X.
    There, within this Dimension, exists other Alien races who had been trapped in Dimension X, comic powers that struggled for Eons for their freedom, now subjugated under the thumb of one Sinister power.

The Survivors of Earth II and their shattered remains, rebuilt themselves with access to Alien aid, some of the most diabolical survivors rekindled the tempest that was to be unleashed as World War 2...

Victim of his ruthless science, Vogue Nash Assembles a squadron of Extraordinary Heroes to explore and fight tyranny in Dimension X...

Will Vogue Nash’s Heroes be able to get themselves back to their original Universe? Is it at all possible? Who will they meet in Dimension X? And how will it all unfold???

Stay tuned for the next exciting Episode of … "Vogue Nash" Must have SKYPE, and we will record sessions for Youtube with animations.

This will all be stylized after one of my favorite comic book series "Rocco Vargas".
    Yes, it will be slightly deviating from the original Slipstream Setting, yet it will be quite the same in flavor.
    Last edited by Magnatude; May 17th, 2011 at 20:26.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

When where you thinking of doing your slipstream game day/time wise?

I was hoping for Saturday nights (6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern)
    But I'm available on Tuesday and Thursday Nights at the same time.

Friday/Sunday is my other RPG's, and the other nights I'm taking the kids to Karate class so... Monday and Wednesday would be much later starts (8pm Pacific/11pm Eastern)
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Thread Information