STAR TREK 2d20

Deadlands Reloaded - documentation preview

Hey y'all,

Just a quick note to say the Deadlands: Reloaded extension for Savage Worlds is galloping over the horizon and moseying towards the FGII store as fast as it's steam wagon will take it.

Thumbs are up from Pinnacle, and our very own Deadlands fan (Doug) even had a few final tweaks for me to add. It's been a long 9 months labour of love this one, as it's the system my group and I play each week, both face to face previously and now online.

In the way of a preview, and to give everyone an indication of the look and feel and scope of the extension, please find an advance copy of the documentation posted here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4cmtsu39j...ion%20FGII.pdf

(I had trouble attaching the PDF file to the forum, so have hosted it externally)

Comments, suggestions and (constructive) criticism all welcomed ! Like the core SW rule set, I plan to support this going forward, keep it up-to-date, as well as push in new features as required. Not to mention publishing a few extra adventure modules to keep Marshal's well prepared...

Your developer,
    Phantom Whale
    (Ben)
    Last edited by phantomwhale; July 16th, 2012 at 07:14.

Looks great!

btw, hope all those goodies are going to make it into the core SW ruleset!
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; May 7th, 2011 at 14:47.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Edge of my seat--looks great!

I did try and put all DL:R specific improvements in the Deadlands extension and core improvements into Savage Worlds.

However, there is some functionality from the Deadlands extension which can still be made more generic and filtered back down the main ruleset (arcane powers, for instance).

Anything specific you see that you want in the main ruleset ? Bung it on the list : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=14590

Thread Information