DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Combat Survival Guide

The Savage Worlds Combat Survival Guide is now available as a module for FG.

Download the SWCSG.zip file and rename to SWCSG.mod and place in your modules folder.

Enjoy.

Edit:
    New file attached with ruleset dependancy changed to SavageWorlds3
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; May 2nd, 2011 at 09:21.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thank you for sharing!
    Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
    Read me: https://chaosmeister.games/

Nice one - as a small tweak, I'd change the ruleset in the dependency file to "SavageWorlds3" (or just "SavageWorlds").

Currently it depends on "SavageWorlds3.1" which technically isn't the name of the latest SavageWorlds ruleset (it's still called SavageWorlds3). So it will only be available if you've renamed your PAK file (or exploded directory) to be called "SavageWorlds3.1" - which I actually have as I'm developing version 3.2 and want both versions side-by-side, but suspect most people haven't !

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Nice one - as a small tweak, I'd change the ruleset in the dependency file to "SavageWorlds3" (or just "SavageWorlds").

Currently it depends on "SavageWorlds3.1" which technically isn't the name of the latest SavageWorlds ruleset (it's still called SavageWorlds3). So it will only be available if you've renamed your PAK file (or exploded directory) to be called "SavageWorlds3.1" - which I actually have as I'm developing version 3.2 and want both versions side-by-side, but suspect most people haven't !
    Good catch, done!

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Hello!

Sorry to necro this thread, but I've been trying to get the Combat Survival Guide to work well with the newest version, but it's being problematic. The text layout isn't working correctly and I'm getting table lines where they shouldn't be. I've edited some of the XML, but some of the problems are simply beyond me to solve. Is there a way to just put the PDF of the Guide up and available to my players? Failing that, is there a new version of the MOD version of the Guide that I could use? Heck, is anyone else using this and seeing the same issues?

Thanks!

Try this... (rename .zip to .mod)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Helpful module--thanks!

Let me know if any problems, fixed it in about 30 mins on my lunch break.

I have not checked it fully for problems.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information