STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Questions about rulesets

Hello everyone!

I am still brand new to FG period. Basically i have been running a campaign, pen and paper style for a while, but it recently became to hard for everyone to sho up. After they suggested taking it online i found FG and love everything it has to offer. It has been a pain getting my campaign uploaded to the software but that's just because it is my first time.
    So my question is does the complete srd have all the books in D&D 3.5E, because my campaign uses lots of different types of dragons, and psionics. I also used the complete warrior and the complete divine but they are not that big of a deal and i can work around them.

Any recommendations for me, again thanks ahead of time for all your responses

Arydious

Hi!

The complete SRD module has the same information as what you can find at www.d20srd.org IIRC.

The complete books and a whole lot of others are not Open Content and thus are not available for use with FG. :/

Currently, I am not aware of any business which has the right to provide Wizards game data. Doug keeps in touch with Wizards regularly in case we can get them to change their mind.

Regards,
    JPG

thanks JPG and Leonal

According to what Leonal says if all the stuff in the complete SRD is the same as the site then i can make it all work from there. Thanks a lot

You're welcome.
    I actually have the CSRD so I can of course give some more details.

It contains the following modules:
    Basic Rules
    Divine (rules on deities and related)
    Epic
    Magic Items
    Monsters
    Psionics
    Spells
    Last edited by Leonal; May 2nd, 2011 at 03:40.

Thanks Leonal, it does seem to be what i need, now it is the one that cost 6.50 right, i just want to pay for it if it is the wrong one haha

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....xcp?id=DGA044 This one yeah.

It should be noted that a smaller set of rulesmodules (basic rules/magic items/monsters/spells) used to be included for free, but I'm not sure entirely sure if they're supplied with the program now. Perhaps through the manual d20 installer in the downloads section.

But since you mentioned you use psionics then the CSRD is the better option I believe.

Your the best Leonal, and yes all the Very Basic stuff is already included in the purchase of the software. Its basically PHB MM and DMG shortened so the CSRD is exactly what i need to get everything kickstarted

Hehe, I should be working instead of forum browsing, but this is more fun...

Happy gaming!

yeah, sorry you have to work right now, but if i was at work i would probably do the same thing haha
    Again thanks for all the information

Thread Information