DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but with the latest patch I get a slew of script errors when I click on the combat tab of a character sheet. Changing back to the previous patch fixes the problem. Sorry, Sorce
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

I am experiencing this as well. I am reverting to previous version.

C

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture
    I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but with the latest patch I get a slew of script errors when I click on the combat tab of a character sheet. Changing back to the previous patch fixes the problem. Sorry, Sorce
    I have not seen this... and I ran a game tonight.

Have a Script Error for you Sorc...

Script Error:[string"charsheet_main:class"]:1: attempt to call field 'updateValue' (a nil value)

Happens every time without fail. Happens after the 2nd letter is inputted on the class line.

Tried like crazy to repeat the combat sheet script problem the 2 above me reported and can not get it to happen /shrug

Sadly it seems I have packed the Character sheet templates files from a development version of the ruleset instead of the one that should have been there.

I will have to go through it and change a few references.

In the meantime I have removed the attachment from this thread.
    Will post a corrected version when I can.

My humble apologies for being less than perfect..

Awesome work none the less!

OK so I have made some corrections , and posted a new version of this patch back at the top of this thread.

Hopefully I have caught everything. If not let me know and I will try again....

Thank you fine sir!

And do not let the bugs get you down, you do great work that everyone likes, your our hero.

Thread Information