STAR TREK 2d20

Moving as a Player and DM Permission

So then, I've faithfully watched and rewatched Xorn's tutorials (A blessing, truly) and though I've managed to get the syntax for powers under control and create and run encounters, I cannot for the life of me (or my wife) get the "the player chooses his move, then the Dm accepts it and the token moves" to appear in any form.

I presume this is a really really simple thing that I am missing here as moving happens far too often for it to be complicated. Anyone willing to lend a hand would be much appreciated by our group, of course. I can eyeball the moves, but being sure would be nice for some of our more... excitable members.

Just reskimmed the 4e library and still nothing. Please send help XD

Ken.

On the GM side, try right clicking on a token and chosing the "Lock Tokens" option.

Then, switch over to a Player side and drag the token (a line will appear). Let go when you've finished.

Back on the GM side, right click the token that's moved (you'll see the line), and choose "Accept Move".

To see how many squares the person has moved, make sure you have the "Set Grid" (through the "Layers").

Behold! That little something I was completely missing! My life just got easier.. and now I can babysit the players known for teleporting on accident.

Many many thanks from the 6 of us!

No worries! I actually had to try it out myself

As the GM if you just use the middle mouse (press down on your scroll button as you hover over the token that wants to move) you can approve the move that way as well.

Also if the player needs to make waypoints, like when moving around a corner, he can hit space after dragging to where he needs to turn and then start dragging from there to get a move that is not in just a straight line.

Thread Information