5E Character Create Playlist

UK Games Expo 2011

Just wondered if anyone else was going to the Games Expo?

With the lack of GenCon UK or anything similar in scale to what they have in the USA this looked like the best bet for my RPG Con fix (one hit of Gen Con and now I'm addicted for life )

I'm running a game (Savage Worlds) there on the Saturday, and may well run a game the day before...

Hope someone from here says hello!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

When/where is it? I also can't go to GenCon this year, but will hopefully be back there in 2012.

Stuart

Blog Entries
    I didn't even know about this until I read this post!

I may very well journey north to visit on the Friday/Saturday, would certainly like to anyway. Assuming I can make it happen then I'd love to have a go at SW, after hearing about the GenCon Savage Saturday event, seems too good an opportunity to miss.

StuartW - Link for the UK Games Expo 2011. Its in Birmingham 3rd-5th June 2011.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Ooh, that looks interesting! Might be able to do that (need to check with the Logistics Department).

Stuart

Went last year - it's pretty good, and lots of games played into the wee hours afterwards.

Bit of a trek from Melbourne now, though

(actually, I'll be in the UK that week, but it's a mates wedding, and the reason I'm popping back over, so might be poor form to sack it for gaming. Especially as he's one of my FGII players too)

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Went last year - it's pretty good, and lots of games played into the wee hours afterwards.

Bit of a trek from Melbourne now, though

(actually, I'll be in the UK that week, but it's a mates wedding, and the reason I'm popping back over, so might be poor form to sack it for gaming. Especially as he's one of my FGII players too)
    Just head up for the open gaming Friday if nothing else just to say hi!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Got my Con fix in January at Conception, would always be good to go to another though

Previously: MurghBpurn

If anyone is going and wants to play Living Munchkin (think True Dungeon but Munchkin rather than D&D!), I'm playing on Saturday 3pm - 4pm there are currently three tickets left...

https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/bookev...p?category=liv

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Gutted to miss the actual expo - it's where I pick up my "bits". Got some great stuff of Triple Ace Games (first four daring tales of adventure in paperback for £5 WAY before it was on general sale) and a bargain price on the Deadlands book too. Plus I discovered far too many boardgames, and rekindled my love for Runequest and Paranoia in the way you only can at con games.

But Friday could be a possibility. Would need to leave by 9 - 9:30pm to get back home for this wedding on Saturday, but if people were around Friday day, I think the open gaming kicks off at 10am and essentially it would be awesome to say hi, put avatars to faces, play a game or two and share a couple of beers !

So - UK FGII meetup on Friday in Birmingham, anyone ?

Failing that, I'm staying in the Reading and London area during my time in the UK, so could try and find an evening to put aside for a drink in June (think we're mostly Southern UK people, so might be able to find some good central point) if people are interested.

I'll be there Friday during the day...

May actually run a game (in the open area if I can find enough players)

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Gutted to miss the actual expo - it's where I pick up my "bits". Got some great stuff of Triple Ace Games (first four daring tales of adventure in paperback for £5 WAY before it was on general sale) and a bargain price on the Deadlands book too. Plus I discovered far too many boardgames, and rekindled my love for Runequest and Paranoia in the way you only can at con games.

But Friday could be a possibility. Would need to leave by 9 - 9:30pm to get back home for this wedding on Saturday, but if people were around Friday day, I think the open gaming kicks off at 10am and essentially it would be awesome to say hi, put avatars to faces, play a game or two and share a couple of beers !

So - UK FGII meetup on Friday in Birmingham, anyone ?

Failing that, I'm staying in the Reading and London area during my time in the UK, so could try and find an evening to put aside for a drink in June (think we're mostly Southern UK people, so might be able to find some good central point) if people are interested.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information