FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartW
    Frame the characters for a terrible crime they didn't commit (like regicide), so that they need to go on the run: suddenly the good guys (whatever passes for law-makers and prominent civilians in your world) need to be avoided by the party, and they have to take refuge among bad guys (outlaws and villians) until they can find who framed them and prove their innocense.
    ooo, also very nice. something i have been working on is a delusional king scenario. the king of a large town is deluded and believes he knows invaluable info that everyone is after and has quarantined everyone in the city. he killed the queen because she tried to cure him and he thought it was poison. the party has to either kill him or find the cure and deliver it somehow.
    I'm really liking the crime scenarios though, those seem like they'd be a lot of fun. never thought of those

I once had the PC's run into a band of incompetent Kobold thieves...time and time again. On the road, in the city, once the kobolds even beat them to a treasure in a dungeon.
    Definitely good if you want some light hearted moments.
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Thread Information