DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

coolio

that works. do i need to download anything besides the app (was running demo, now updating to lite)?

i believe that's 6pm in boston, but the calendar says 7pm.
    Doctor Morbius

"The number 10 raised almost literally to the power of infinity."

Quote Originally Posted by Morbius
    that works. do i need to download anything besides the app (was running demo, now updating to lite)?

i believe that's 6pm in boston, but the calendar says 7pm.
    No. all you need to do is finish updating to lite, then download all the updates for it. when you join any campaign, it'll say downloading files, but that's normal, and it will do that for every new campaign. Other than that, let me know when you get that finished and I might even be able to work you in today with any luck.

okay

got the app running (using crossover on a mac, fingers crossed).
    Doctor Morbius

"The number 10 raised almost literally to the power of infinity."

Quote Originally Posted by Morbius
    got the app running (using crossover on a mac, fingers crossed).
    awesome. did you get all the updates?if so, i'll pm you the host alias and you can join in, i can get you in for some quick character gen and you can even start today.

Introducing: Mini Quest Mondays!!

I have decided that it would be a fun idea to have a miniquest during the week, and what better day than a monday, right? Nobody likes coming back from the weekend to go to work on monday, so why not cool down with a nice session of mini quest monday d and d? It won't be EVERY monday, but I'll certainly try to do something neato for sidequests. You guys like the idea?

Thread Information