DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mutants & Masterminds Ruleset?

Anyone out there know of a Mutants and Masterminds 2E ruleset? I would love to have one, and would be willing to pay for it. The closest ruleset available is the D20 modern, which is usable, but lacks some of the finer details.

Any of you ruleset creators out there have this system on your list by chance?

Thanks.

Well, just noticed that MnM is now in 3rd Edition, and they have made changes to the system. I would love to start GMing some 3rd Edition but there is no ruleset close enough, to have a in-game character sheet.

Ohh well, would be real nice to see a Mutants & Masterminds 3E ruleset. If only I had the programming skill to create one.

Ouch really? I bought all the 2E pdfs from green ronin a few years back, and boy do I mean all of them. I could never get it to work in FG2 so we never played it. Needless to say, I won't even allow myself to look at 3 Not after all that money

Did anybody find a ruleset for 3e Mutants and Masterminds? I am trying to run an online game.

Sorry, no luck yet I'm afraid. If one exists they're keeping it on the down low.

Thread Information