Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    I don't have a "test" talent to fill in, can someone help me with making the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by neilgfoster View Post
    I have release v1.5.2 of the ruleset, which addresses the issues with talent slots on the party sheet, plus fixes a couple of other issues I found at the same time. Download using the link on the original post.
    Does anyone have access to this version of the ruleset? The one posted on the FG ruleset wiki is older and still has this talent slot issue. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tauriih View Post
    Does anyone have access to this version of the ruleset? The one posted on the FG ruleset wiki is older and still has this talent slot issue. Thanks!
    You can get it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/wfrpv3/files/

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Hi Trenloe, I've noticed that wfrpv3 throws an error when exporting, similar to one you resolved in the Starwars ruleset (version v2.1.1a).
    Can you recall what you modified to resolve it, so I can take a stab at fixing the same for this ruleset?

Currently getting (with no extensions installed) and an up to date FG:
    "Script Error: [string "classes/utilities/export.lua"]:86: export: Invalid parameters"

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Hi Trenloe, I've noticed that wfrpv3 throws an error when exporting, similar to one you resolved in the Starwars ruleset (version v2.1.1a).
    Can you recall what you modified to resolve it, so I can take a stab at fixing the same for this ruleset?

Currently getting (with no extensions installed) and an up to date FG:
    "Script Error: [string "classes/utilities/export.lua"]:86: export: Invalid parameters"
    It's exactly the same script in Star Wars: classes/utilities/export.lua - the export code is at the end of that file.

Info on the Module.export API here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Module.xcp#export

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Great. Thanks Trenloe!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's exactly the same script in Star Wars: classes/utilities/export.lua - the export code is at the end of that file.

Info on the Module.export API here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Module.xcp#export

Swapping out the export.lua file in the WFRP .pak file for the SW EotE one worked like a charm.
    Last edited by Thete; April 30th, 2019 at 01:29.

Thread Information