DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: CoC Ruleset

CoC Ruleset

At one point i bought the CoC Ruleset. But I was looking for the updated version and can not find the company Digital Adv. anymore. I have the code to get the updated version but can not find it.

Any help on this

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    You can get it right here, on this very site. Smiteworks bought them out, I think.

If you have trouble with upgrading directly, contact [email protected].

~P

then i'm guessing this post should work almost the same.

Thanks for the info, now that you say that i think i read that back in the day.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    A slight correction. SmiteWorks did not buy out Digital Adventures itself, only the digital FG collection they had accumulated at the time. DA is still in business and working on some iPad related gaming items.

That said, I do have customer order information from DA and can look up old purchases. In this case, I sent your updated product link through RPGNow and responded to your email. Email to [email protected] is the preferred method for requesting product updates from older DA orders.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information