DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New D&D 3.5 Campaign

Hey guys. I want to start a new D&D 3.5 campaign. I am a new GM so things will start off just a bit slow. To play you will HAVE to have a Lite license or higher. This campaign will be ongoing and hopefully weekly after work hours or during the weekend. Here is the link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=582

Just got the LITE license. I've never played D&D before but am really interested in getting into it. I "registered" over on the calendar.

Yep.. we are both pending...

Though I've Role-played for eons this would be my first ride in FG2. it will be cool to get to know the interface with more noobs, lol.

Its cool so far, I just wish more documentation was centralized for people that want to modify for their own rulesets. Though I'm still exploring whats out there I might be missing a goldmine of info...?? dunno?? haven't found it yet, just a little here... a little there...

i have my lite license and have put in my deal to be in the campaign

it just can't be on sundays at 10am pst thats another campaign i am going to be in

no nothing

Well I hope this one happens. (still waiting for the license key email for the Lite version)

Quote Originally Posted by Bomberooski
    Well I hope this one happens. (still waiting for the license key email for the Lite version)
    Check your spamfilter.
    Also, you can get your key from the order history at the bottom of the store page. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/orders.xcp (or through this link)
    If that fails, send an email to support at fantasygrounds.com

Thread Information