FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

2009 Annual Report

Even though we are a private company, I thought the community would like to know a little bit about the health of the company as time goes by. Hopefully we will be able to post each year about the growth we've seen.

Annual Report 2009

Quick question on those stats. Are the licenses listed just last year or overall?

I only ask cause they are not the numbers I expected to see either way. I expected less for last year, and more total. I also expected a much larger variation between full and lite licenses.

I am impressed by the openness this shows. And by the numbers as well.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    Quick question on those stats. Are the licenses listed just last year or overall?

I only ask cause they are not the numbers I expected to see either way. I expected less for last year, and more total. I also expected a much larger variation between full and lite licenses.
    Those are for the lifetime of the company with development and comp licenses removed. I expected a bigger difference on full and lite as well. Getting those kinds of numbers for a single year would be possible I believe. Hopefully we can build up to that level or exceed it if the right things fall into place.

I think you're doing great things with the company. No disrespect to the previous management but I think you're putting the company on its feet and I hope you have lots of growth and a profitable run.

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    Those are for the lifetime of the company with development and comp licenses removed. I expected a bigger difference on full and lite as well. Getting those kinds of numbers for a single year would be possible I believe. Hopefully we can build up to that level or exceed it if the right things fall into place.
    I agree 100% I think you can and will do more than 20,000 licenses in a year. But you have only been the owner for 3 months, and there is no way the previous owners could have done that. I honestly had estimated there market to be around 45,000 since 2004.

I would also say don't get discouraged if 2010 is not a good year. You bought FG right at the same time that the economy is starting to recover. Sales should be on an up turn right at the moment, but I honestly expect a short drop off again in a few months that will last a few months. Or at least that is what we are projecting for our business, but we do have a slightly different market

Looking forward to seeing how 2010's been.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Blog Entries
    I have a few more accounting items to work through but I plan to issue another annual report for 2010 as well. In short... it's been a good year, and the company and our user base continues to grow.

Thread Information