DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Release v2.7.4

Release v2.7.4

Fantasy Grounds

• Overall memory usage reduced, especially for module data.
    • Chat log output font color corrected.

3.5E Ruleset

• Updates previously listed in 2.7.0 were never pushed live, but were available in Test only. Already pushed live, but documented again with 2.7.4.

JPG

Blog Entries
    2.7.4 is now the official version which installs for the application. You can instruct Unregistered Users to download and reinstall with this version and it will bring them up to 2.7.4 for use with your Unlimited Licenses.

You can use the link from your order download or the link directly accessible from the Downloads page.

The link on the download page seems to be for version 2.7.2. Can you provide a link for the 2.7.4 client download?

If you download and install the 2.7.2 and click update/check for updates in the lower left corner after launching, it will update to the latest release version.

That update button opens a small window that instantly says "checking for updates...done" (or something to that effect). It doesn't seem to be checking anything.

I don't understand why the developer ddavison would have advised downloading and reinstalling the 2.7.4 app if the update button would work. I'd be happy with either solution but it's 26 days after the release of the new version and I still can't update.

I sent a quick message to Doug to see if he has any ideas why the update would not work.

JPG

Is the update button the preferred upgrade path? Is that what most people do? It doesn't seem to work for anyone in my group except the GM who is registered with the uber license.

I'd prefer a download link to a 2.7.4 client that i can install but i'll take a working update button if that's all I can get.

The update button is indeed the prefered path. Might be some problems for those with no registered license.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Blog Entries
    My apologies. I posted the new version to our downloads directory to replace the FantasyGroundsII-Setup.exe, but forgot that I had hard-coded the link to FantasyGroundsII-Setup-272.exe a few revisions back.

The new link should work for you and get you up to 2.7.4. I'm surprised no other unregistered users noticed, since it would keep them from upgrading.

Thank you! And in case you're all figments of my imagination.. thank me!

Thread Information