FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    Sorry to ask this Obe but is there any diference between your ruleset and the one from neil?? i have both and they have diferent sizes...what´s the best one or the only diference is the aspect of the ruleset??
    Thanks
    Blue Haven,

I would recommend the Version 1.2 by myself. In this version, I have taken all the modifications made by Oberoten and merged them into a single ruleset that includes some additional fixes that I had also made.

Ok friend thanks my only problem i was getting lost with so many versions and can´t tell what was the good one...
    thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

No problem Where possible, I will always try and integrate any changes made by others into my ruleset, making it the 'main' version.

I have contacted Obe and will look at getting the Wiki updated with this latest version as well.

Just pulled the file from the Wiki and tried it...
    ... the one currently on the table offers none of my changes and no scaleable chatwindow.

Did you upload the correct one?

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I have just download the file from the wiki a couple of times, and each time it appears to be the correct version. The dice roller and scalable chat window are both there.

*pokes the Wiki*

... that was fricking weird, downloading it at home now instead at from work and it works perfectly.

Sorry for casting doubts upon your wiki-proves. The misstake has somehow been mine (damned if I know HOW though... )

- Obe

Doubleclicking I on the weapon (dodge per example) threw an error. This is now fixed.

Updated the base.xml to mirror the new version number and uploaded to the Wiki.

- Obe

All, I have released a new version of the WFRP 1st Edition ruleset. This release resolves a number of issues within the ruleset.

This new version can be downloaded by following the links in the original post.

Thank you so much friend
    One question why don't you create or recreate the ruleset for 2nd edition?? it needs so much things and a change of face too :P
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    Thank you so much friend
    One question why don't you create or recreate the ruleset for 2nd edition?? it needs so much things and a change of face too :P
    I would love to, but the problem is finding the time as I do this in my free time. Maybe once I have finished some of my other rulesets then I will turn my attention to 2nd Edition.

Thread Information