STAR TREK 2d20

Portraits database/location

Ok, I've found a folder called, "Portraits", and assumed that would allow my players to choose from multiple pictures for their character files. However, when my players create a character, it's only showing 4 different options.

Are the pictures packages set seperate per ruleset (I have a few different ones) or is there some action I need to do to give them the ability to use the others that I've purchased and placed in the portraits folder?

No your problem is that portraits are one of the few things in FG that come from the player side of things.

your players can only pick portraits that are already stored in the portraits folder on their own pc's not yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer
    No your problem is that portraits are one of the few things in FG that come from the player side of things.

your players can only pick portraits that are already stored in the portraits folder on their own pc's not yours...
    Ah, so to allow them to do it, I need to send them the picture they choose. Do you know where they need to put it? In fact, is there a set template so they could create their own pictures?

Blog Entries
    Have them go to Start>All Programs>Fantasy Grounds II>Application Data Folder. Then they put them in the Portraits folder.

The format is a 63x63 image. I use png format, not sure if jpg is supported or not.

~P

I'm faced with this issue as well, and it is a HUGE pain in the behind. I create 3D rendered images of all of my players, and those are used for the portraits and tokens. The best way to handle it without having to send pictures to them is to set the picture yourself and it'll then transfer to their screens just fine.

Thread Information