5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Release v2.7.2

Release v2.7.2

The Fantasy Grounds software v2.7.2 is now available via the FG updater for download.

In addition to all the changes from v2.7, there are many more improvements and bug fixes. Specifically, several issues with non-D&D rulesets have been addressed.

The Call of Cthulhu ruleset has an issue with v2.7 that was not able to be addressed through backward compatibility coding, so I will attach a small extension to this thread and also in the House of Healing that will patch the ruleset code.

If for any reason you are unable to use v2.7, please immediately let me know via private message or the House of Healing forum.

Regards,
    JPG

Here's the Call of Cthulthu extension patch for v2.7. Just place it in the extensions directory under the FG2 Application Data Folder. Then, enable the extension when before you host your campaign.

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; October 19th, 2010 at 00:40.

Just found it! Can't wait to give it a whirl! GJ!!!

Thanks MW your work is appreciated.

Many, MANY thanks, MW!!! Looking forward to using the new version tonight!

Blog Entries
    I checked but couldn't find a good changelog to post on my website of the recent update. Anyone know if there is one laying about that maybe I'm just missing it? I see the patchnotes.html file but it only includes information up to 2.5.1.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

There is a patchnotes.xml file in the application directory, which contains all the 2.6+ release notes.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    There is a patchnotes.xml file in the application directory, which contains all the 2.6+ release notes.
    Ah, I saw that file but didn't open it.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Altough I am happy to have this extention for CoC, are there plans to release an update on the ruleset itself?

Thread Information