DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Hellfrost now available for Savage Worlds

The Player's guide with a Hellfrost skin extension and the Hellfrost Bestiary are both available now in the store. Thanks to Kevin Doswell for working so hard on getting this completed. The Gazeteer is next in the queue.

Fantastic. Was waiting for this.

Now to start up a Hellfrost game.

Thank you Kevin Doswell. This is much needed and anticipated.

Blog Entries
    purchased the Player's guide!

Looks great and I like the index in the library. A few minor things like typos and a broken link so far but other than that I'm satisfied. Thanks Kevin.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thumbs up to Kevin for doing this work

(can we get a weird wars? My personal module is declaring war against myself)
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    purchased the Player's guide!

Looks great and I like the index in the library. A few minor things like typos and a broken link so far but other than that I'm satisfied. Thanks Kevin.
    What do you think about the extension?

Also, please send me a note on the broken link and the typo and we will get those patched up. I thought I had checked all the links at least.

Blog Entries
    I like the layout and color theme. I wish the character sheet had been tweaked a bit to remove Power Points and to incorporate Glory. I'll send you a message with the broken link in a little bit.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Does the Bestiary come with linked stat blocks that can be dumped directly into an adventure? Or does is simply replicate the information from the hard-copy book? I'm wondering because I have the physical Hellfrost PG and Bestiary, so I'm trying to figure out whether I would want to buy electronic copies. The PG appeals because of the skin and because players would be able to access it, but I'm not sure that I need the Bestiary.

The bestiary has been entered so they are all personalities.

Thus you can drag a monster from the bestiary to the Personalities window and then edit it as you want.

In fact in some sections of the bestiary (dragons for example), rather than just copy the page into code I created each entry for each dragon age/race (see the attached picture)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Wow. I mean, wow. That is unspeakably awesome. You are my hero, Doswelk. That will make running a game a pure joy.

Thread Information