FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Summoned Monsters Stats

I just purchased this module and I don't see any difference. What should I be seeing after I install this? When I click the 'books' icon in the top right, the book is there. I've tried it with all three icons (don't load, allow and force load), but when I click on the 'library' icon (right side of the screen) no new books appear in the library.

I've tried re-installing (as administrator), restarting the game and rebooting my computer. In the FG Data directory, there IS a folder labeled '3.5E OGL Summoned Monsters', but all it contains is uninst.exe.

What should I be looking for here?

screenshot:

Hi,

The module doesn't show in the library, but rather as story and NPC/personality tabs.

In the story section you'll find a "start here" entry, which will further link to either summon monster or nature's ally.

The NPC entries will have abbreviations added to their names to show whether they're celestial, fiendish and/or augmented with the augment summoning feat.

Happy Gaming!

edited for more friendliness
    Last edited by Leonal; November 14th, 2010 at 00:51.

Yep! There they are! Thanks for clearing that up

Dave

Hello community!

I seem to have a similar issue with the 3.5/OGL Summoned Monster Accessory I just bought. After installing it there is no such entry as "Start Here" in the Story section. Do I have to install FG in the specific folder under C:\ for the Summoned Monster Accessory installation program to implement it? Because I installed it on a different drive.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by miggluin View Post
    I seem to have a similar issue with the 3.5/OGL Summoned Monster Accessory I just bought. After installing it there is no such entry as "Start Here" in the Story section. Do I have to install FG in the specific folder under C:\ for the Summoned Monster Accessory installation program to implement it? Because I installed it on a different drive.
    Have you activated the module? Press the "Modules" button in the library screen and double-click on the specific module icon (You should see it as "Summoned Monsters V 1.0") to open the "book" icon in the module.

You should then see a green tab in the "Story" list - click this to see the "Start here" and other entries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There is no entry for "Summoned Monsters V 1.0" in the module list in my libraby. I tried to start a new D&D 3.5 Campaign but the problem persists there. Mhm :-/

Open up Fantasy Grounds (just on the first screen) and click on the folder icon (Open Data Folder) in the top right corner. This will open the Fantasy Grounds app data directory where FG stores all of its data. Open the "modules" folder and look for a file called "SULOGL1000FG2-Summoned-Monsters.mod". If it is here, restart FG and open a 3.5e campaign - the module should be able to be activated from the Library -> Modules screen (Module Activation).

If the file is not there, do a search on your hard drive for it and copy it to the <FG App Data Firectory>\modules folder - restart FG and see if you can activate it now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Mhm, the .mod file cannot be found on my hard drive. It seems, that the downloadable "SULOGL1000FG2-Summoned-Monsters.mod.exe" file does not create such a .mod file on my hard drive. Mhm. I downloaded the .exe again from the page but nothing changes.

Try running the installation as administrator - right-click on the installation file and select "Run As Administrator".

Once, complete search for the file again.

Doesn't work either :-/ I am kind of frustrated. Any other ideas?

Thread Information