FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

(From BEI)

I went and used the basic Rolemaster Online Character creator you linked: Here is what I came up with:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4604419/CASDEGERE1.JPG
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4604419/CASDEGERE2.JPG

It did not have anything on Secondary skills, Adolescent developement, Background options, Talents etc. though.

Here is a nifty excel program that I have used in the past: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4604419/rol...XL%20sheet.xls
    Last edited by Casdegere; October 8th, 2010 at 21:10.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Death is certain, life is not"-Unknown
    "When in doubt, burn it to the ground."-Me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Casdegere
    Here is a nifty excel program that I have used in the past: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4604419/rol...XL%20sheet.xls
    I like that spreadsheet.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Can you guys send me your Skype addresses please?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Death is certain, life is not"-Unknown
    "When in doubt, burn it to the ground."-Me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Casdegere
    Can you guys send me your Skype addresses please?
    Not any of the other players are using it. For the game itself we will be using the built in chat.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Any players or prospective players for the campaign who want to set aside separate time for character creation just let me know and we can do that. I work nights, so any time in the morning (8-12AM US GMT-6) would be best. Otherwise, we will use the upcoming scheduled game sessions to get everyone set up and ready to go.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; October 10th, 2010 at 00:51.

Blog Entries
    For of you who are planning to play who have not yet started or finished up their character, I will have FG booted up tonight from about 5:30-7:30PM CST. Connection data is in the Campaign section of the Game Calendar. We are running the latest test version, 2.7.1 so make sure you update before joining. Feel free to connect and we can get started.

Otherwise we might be spending most of tomorrow nights game working on this.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; October 11th, 2010 at 21:39. Reason: Changed times!

Blog Entries
    I'm doing some design/housekeeping for the story board for the Knights of Belsirasin Campaign so if any of you players involved want to connect and go through some character development stuff, feel free to log in. I'm also doing RL laundry and getting dinner ready for my kids so I may not reply right away if you post a question in the chat box.

Alias is listed in the game Calendar.

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder. We are using the 2.7.1 test version so you need to download the TestModeManager.exe (on the Downloads page), save it to your FG directory and then run it, click/select the Test version, close that window, ,restart FGII and run the Update. That should update you to version 2.7.1.

Blog Entries
    Having lots of lag and crashes using 2.7.1. Switched back to 2.6.5, worked like a charm. Looks like for now we will be using 2.6.5 until I check some things out.

You should use the Dev version if you are going to use the beta. The Dev version addresses problems for non 4E rulesets.

Thread Information