DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    There is an online character generator here for anyone who wants to play around with it. It's for 1st Edition but everything is still pretty much applicable;

RoleMaster Character Generator, 1st Edition

Once I get some more information on the campaign together such as tentative game days I will provide a list of the available classes and the steps needed to create that character.

For those who do not know, please be for-warned that creating a character in RoleMaster is a pretty lengthy and involved process but I will walk everyone through any of the steps when the time comes.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    If anyone wants to take a look at the Rolemaster Ruleset from a player perspective I will have my copy of FG up and running tomorrow evening (Tuesday from 7:30PM-11:00PM CST).

Anyone interested in learning more just PM me sometime before the time above and I will pass the connection data to you so you can connect. Also, as I have an Ultimate License, even if you only have the unregitered version you should be able to connect.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    There is an online character generator here for anyone who wants to play around with it. It's for 1st Edition but everything is still pretty much applicable;

RoleMaster Character Generator, 1st Edition

Once I get some more information on the campaign together such as tentative game days I will provide a list of the available classes and the steps needed to create that character.

For those who do not know, please be for-warned that creating a character in RoleMaster is a pretty lengthy and involved process but I will walk everyone through any of the steps when the time comes.
    As long as you do not let us die during creation it will be easier than some creation I have seen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RKBrumbelow
    As long as you do not let us die during creation it will be easier than some creation I have seen.
    Hehe, I try not to kill PC's too much anyway. Capture, humiliate and torture, well that another thing altogether.

Blog Entries
    Anyone interested in checking out the Rolemaster ruleset is welcome to log in tonight. I am planning to walk through some basics, characters creation, the combat tracker and such as well as answer any questions. since I have the Ultimate License you should be able to connect with any FGII version, including the unregistered one.

Server will be up at 7:30 CST.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; October 6th, 2010 at 05:01.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    Anyone interested in checking out the Rolemaster ruleset is welcome to log in tonight. I am planning to walk through some basics, characters creation, the combat tracker and such as well as answer any questions. since I have the Ultimate License you should be able to connect with any FGII version, including the unregistered one.

Server will be up at 7:30 CST.

Alias for tonight would be: idle pony cold cave
    Can you PM an address to connect to?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RKBrumbelow
    Can you PM an address to connect to?
    PM sent.

Blog Entries
    I have set up a forum for the Knights of Belsirasin Rolemaster Campaign. If you are a player, interested in being a player or just want to lurk, feel free to register: Bloody Bohemian Earspoon Inn Forums

I am interested in this if there is still room. I am somewhat familiar with RM classic and I have most of the books in PDF.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Death is certain, life is not"-Unknown
    "When in doubt, burn it to the ground."-Me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Casdegere
    I am interested in this if there is still room. I am somewhat familiar with RM classic and I have most of the books in PDF.
    You're in, we'll just need to work out a time to get your character created.

Thread Information